Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Emerald Ring

  The Emerald Ring is today's new item. It is for sale in Epic Wonders for 1000 gems.
  Unlike some of the recent items, which have been a little strange, this item I actually like. If you see me in Jamaa wearing one of these, don't be surprised. I think this is supposed to fit in with the Lucky day theme, but if they kept this in Epic Wonders all year nobody would know!

  Please follow this blog. I only have two followers, but one of them is myself so I basically have one. 

2 comments:

  1. I like the ring, too, since green is one of the colors of my main animal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just like it because my favourite colour is green!!

      Delete

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!