Saturday, February 22, 2014

Magic Mirror

 Today's new item is the magic mirror. It is members-only, and available in Jam Mart Furniture for 350 gems.


    The way it works is you ask a question, then click the mirror. Then it gives you your answer, either yes, no, or maybe. I really like this item. I like most animated items, but this is one of my favorites.

    This item used to be in the Mystery Emporium. I think it made more sense there, because it is kind of a mysterious  item. But I guess some people didn't know that shop existed, so AJHQ is moving those items to other shops.

     Please follow this blog and share it, so people know about it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!