Friday, February 28, 2014

Nesting Cosmo Doll

  The new item today is the Nesting Cosmo Doll. It is for sale in Epic Wonders.


  It is 1000 gems and member-only. There already is a Nesting Liza Doll in Epic Wonders, and I'm pretty sure they're doing all the Alphas. 

  Some people think these are creepy, especially the Liza one. I don't get why. I mean, it's kind of weird the way you click it and a smaller doll jumps in front of the other one, but they're not creepy by a long shot!

  Also, today the poll on this blog closed. With 5 votes for yes and 0 votes for no, I am going to keep my blog the way it is! Be sure to check out the new poll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!