Friday, March 28, 2014

Cheese Hat

  Today's new and very weird item is the Cheese Hat!!


  Ok, I really don't get the point of this. But anyway,  I have seen people with these in real life. People wear them for crazy hat day at school. Sorry. I forgot that I shouldn't say that word. It's evil!! XD

  Anyway, this item is for sale in the April Fool's party. Yes. In the party. It wasn't there yesterday anyway.

  Finally, please please please please please send things for the contest! It will not start until someone sends!! Don't forget to make the message say, "jam on" so I know it's for the contest, not just a random gift.

Happy Jamming!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!