Thursday, May 8, 2014

Scary-looking Sunken Greely Tiki Statue!

  Hey Jammers!! Today's new item is the Sunken Greely Tiki Statue!


This is hands-down the scariest looking thing I have ever seen on Animal Jam. I have no idea why AJHQ possibly deleted Skullies for violence, but then makes a Greely statue which looks like a creepy psychotic killer!!!!!!! It is just weird!!!!!!!! Well, if you do need something to sit around and look like a stalker, it is for sale in Sunken Treasures for 500 gems. I am using this to make a haunted house!!!

Also, I decided to make all Helping Paws of Jamaa meetings on every Tuesday at 5 eastern time for now. I might change the time later.

My buddy made this video and I am in it!! It's really weird and funny! My buddies user is enchanted14, warriorcatgirl100 on YouTube. Please subscribe, she will appreciate it.


Finally, the poll I put on the blog shows that clearance items are a must in the posts. So, the clearance item is the Emu Egg. 


Get it before it's gone, this item has the possibility of becoming rare!!! 

Happy Jamming!!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!