Saturday, August 9, 2014

German Animal Jam!! XD

Hey Jammers!! Today I was playing Animal Jam. I when through a portal in someone's den, and when the page loaded, everything was in German!! Here are some screenshots:

Look at what the Wreath Necklace is called! 

My buddies' profile - nice name! 

Some Jammers talking in German! 
I remember when the same thing happened only with French. I could at least understand some of it, but this? No way! So, I want to hear from you!! Has this ever happen to you? Are there any other funny glitches that have happen to you? Leave a comment!!

Happy Jamming!!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!