Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Horseshoe Set

Hey Jammers! Today's new item is the Horseshoe Set!



This item went on clearance last year I think, and now it's back. If I recall, when you click to change the colour, it actually will give you different pieces of the set, like horseshoes stuck in the sand. It is for sale in Jam Mart Clothing for 250 gems.

So, I haven't been posting here that much, but I still do play AJ and this blog is updated, mostly on the Helping Paws of Jamaa and scammers pages. I will try to be more active, but I am busy.

Happy Jamming!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!