Friday, July 17, 2015

Arm Cuffs and More

Hey Jammers! Today's new item is the Arm Cuffs!


I love these. They look really cool with the scales and all. I have a feeling that this is going to be some type of set, maybe with matching armor or something. This cool item is for sale in Jam Mart Clothing for members.

Recently I've noticed that the daily spin seems to actually want to give you diamonds. When I lost my membership, I had 5 or 6 diamonds. Now I have 9, and most of them I've won in the past couple of weeks. It used to be so rare to get diamonds, I remember last year I won diamonds from the daily spin once all year, and I went on almost everyday. Now I'm not even that active and I've won multiple times. I'm happy that non-members can now get diamonds much more easily!

I'm going to try to get back to blogging. This blog hasn't been that active, but with The Helping Paws of Jamaa growing the way it is, it could really do with a homepage. Look forward to more new posts and a template that's awesome.

Happy Jamming!!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!