Sunday, February 14, 2016

Collecting Clicks for Animal Jam Membership?

Hey Jammers! So recently, I found this website that allows you to get free membership in exchange for people clicking your referral link. It is called Epic Codes and it works by using your IP address (meaning you don't have to make an account). Along with Animal Jam membership, you can also earn memberships for Club Penguin, Spotify, and many other websites, and gift cards for Target, iTunes, Steam, and more. I have no idea whether it works or not, and so I'm hoping you guys can help me out by clicking my referral link below:

http://epiccodes.com/?ref=506357

If you want to try this website, just click the link above. Once the page loads, just copy the referral link (which is under the about of points). Please leave a comment here if you decide to use this website. I sure hope this works!

Happy jamming!

Morningglory17

2 comments:

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!