Friday, March 14, 2014

Clover Earmuffs

  Hey Jammers! Today's new item is the Clover Earmuffs!


  They are for sale in Jam Mart Clothing for 200 gems.

  Lately there has been some changes on Animal Jam. This is kind of disappointing, but you can't climb the tree in Appondale or the Acacia Pet Tree you get from completing the journey book there. As I said, it's sad. And it's all because of... eagles. Only eagles can be in the trees. So what do you think about this? Please leave a comment.

  Also, you will notice that now there are falling clovers on my blog, and that there are no links to pages on the top bar. Until Lucky day is over, the links to pages are at the bottom of every page. I also added a Instagram gadget and a new page to apply to have your blog as a part of the blogroll.

Happy Jamming!

7 comments:

  1. How did you do that with the clovers it is really cool also check out my blog animaljamness.blogspot.com you are really good at blogging. I am ebee5162 on animal jam also join my google plus community thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You just go to http://24work.blogspot.com/2012/01/falling-objects-falling-text-marquee.html, follow the instructions, then paste the code it gives you into the HTML gadget. Your blog is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you copy and paste the URL of the GIF, get rid of the http:// that is already in the box. I can do this for you if you like. Just make me another author of your blog. I promise I will not mess with anything else.

    ReplyDelete

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!