Saturday, March 15, 2014

Clover Skirt

 3 days until Lucky day! Today's lucky item is the Clover Skirt!


  I have been waiting for this item to come out since I saw it in Best Dressed. And now it's finally here! It is for sale in Bahari Bargains for 550 gems. I don't think it looks too Lucky day themed, except for the fact that it is green. But it is still very nice. What do you think?

  People have been asking me how I do certain effects on my blog, such as the falling clovers. I will probably do a page about how to do these things, so you can do the same on your blog (if you have one).

  Happy Jamming!
  Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!