Monday, March 17, 2014

Rare Lucky Tuxedo and Lucky Day

  Happy Lucky day! Today is also Rare Item Monday, so today's Lucky new item is the Rare Lucky Tuxedo!


  I wish this item was non-member. I think everyone should be able to celebrate Lucky day with a lucky rare, not just members. But a rare is a rare. So I am happy anyway. This item is for sale in Jam Mart Clothing on the 12th page. Get yours today!

  Also today is one of the last days to get Lucky day items. There are some good items, so get them before they're gone.

  Yesterday's item was the Clover Balloon (not the Clover Balloons).

  
  They are for sale in Jam Mart Clothing for all members.

  Finally, as I said earlier some Lucky day items will not be for sale anymore in Jamaa until next year. Sometimes when seasonal items leave the stores, they are considered a bit rare. Do you think this will happen with Lucky day items? Leave a comment with your opinion.

  Happy Lucky day!

  morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!