Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Jester Hat and New Theme

  Today in Jamaa, I found the Jester Hat for sale!


  It kind of surprised me, I was just like, "OMG THERE IS A BETA FOR SALE!!!!!!! OMG!!!!". I seriously thought it was a beta! I guess not. But now I know. So I bought a ton, that way I would look beta even though I'm not. Did you think it was beta?

  Also, the Jester Hat is part of the new April Fools day theme. I don't know what they call it in Jamaa, I will find out. I can't wait!!!

  Finally, we are almost at 500 views on this blog!!! I will be having a party in my den to celebrate. My den is always unlocked unless Fman is out, so you can visit anytime you like! But if you come on the blog and there is 500 views, log on and head to my den!

Happy Jamming!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!