Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Clover Table and Forum

  The new item today is the Clover Table!


  The Clover Table used to be for sale at the Lucky Party, but AJHQ decided to make it for sale in Jam Mart Furniture. It is 400 gems.

  You know yesterday when I said I wasn't going to email Animal Jam? Ya, I just might. Because after all those member items, I thought they would have some more non-member items. But no. The day after Animal Jam releases another member-only item! They are taking it a little hard on non-members with first the eagles, now this.

  Also, have you noticed the new tab on the blog? That is our new forum! There you can talk about trading, stuff you think Animal Jam should change, and anything else! Be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!