Thursday, March 6, 2014

Non-Member Seahorses, New Shops and More!

 Today on Animal Jam, it is the best day ever! Well, in my opinion it is! First of all, because Jamaa is green for Lucky day, and it is beautiful! I wish it looked that way outside, but it has to be all snowy right now.


  I am the panda in the picture. Speaking of Pandas, they will begin travelling on March 20th, so get one when you can!

  Also today there are two new shops! The one is a den shop in Deep Blue. It just sells the underwater dens.



  The other is a shop called Royal Ridge and is in Coral Canyons.


  This shop you will not see at first. It is directly above the den shop. But you can walk up there, you don't need an eagle. Sometimes you just need to press the up arrow key a bit to get you started. You also have to press the down key to get down.

  Now non-members can buy a pet seahorse. That's right, more non-member pets! 


  The seahorses are really nice looking, so I am surprised they are non-member. I would have thought non-members would get the turtles or something. But it's good.

  Now there is no way I am complaining to Animal Jam that there isn't enough non-member items.

  Please check out the forum. It is as cool as Animal Jam is now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!