Friday, March 7, 2014

Clover Cape

  Today's new item is the Clover Cape!


  Again, not very fashionable. But it's Lucky day themed, so it makes sense. It is for sale in Bahari Bargains.

  Yesterday's post was long and I happened to forget some things. The first was the Clover Chair.


  It is for sale in Jam Mart Clothing. The second thing was that in the Jamaa Journal, Animal Jam was hinting that there will be a new adventure. It said, " Nobody has heard from GREELY since he stopped the VOLCANIC ERUPTION. Who knows what has become of the heroic wolf alpha...". Then underneath it says," a new adventure is coming". I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. worldofjamaa.blogspot.com

    I think every item is fashionable in its own way. You just need to be yourself when wearing it. It might even become a trend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that is true. I will add your blog to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!