Sunday, March 9, 2014

Leprechaun Hat

  The closer we get to Lucky day, the more festive the items get. That said, today's item is the Leprechaun hat!


  It looks just like the Fancy Top Hat that you can win at The Claw in the Trading party. The only difference is the clover on it, the buckle, and the colour scheme. You can find this in Jam Mart Clothing for 300 gems.

  Also, I forgot about the poll on this blog. It closed on the 7th. The result is that most people go on Animal Jam every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!