Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Clover Trident

  Today in Jamaa the Clover Trident is for sale!


  It is for sale in Bahari Bargains for 500 gems.

  Sorry about not posting yesterday. It was my birthday, so I was kind of busy. But anyway, yesterday's item was the returning Clover Blanket.


  I am glad that these are back. There are barely any non-member items for Lucky day, so the Clover Blanket is good. It is for sale in Jam Mart Clothing for 200 gems.

  If you send me a birthday gift I will mention you in my next post!

  Happy Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!