Monday, March 10, 2014

My New Eagle and Rare Flag

   Happy Monday! Today's rare is the rare flag.


  It is for sale in Jam Mart Clothing on the 2nd page. Be sure to get one today only!

   Today I finally had enough diamonds to buy an eagle! I named it Snowflake Spiritstar.


 You would think that if I flew somewhere then switched animals, you would be able to fly right? Wrong! It deports you back to the ground. Maybe it will glitch one day and let you do that, but until then I can only fly with the eagle.

  Also, you can't do adventures with eagles. The only way is to host an adventure as another animal, then switch to your eagle when the switch animals button turns blue. I haven't gotten it to work for me yet, but it will work eventually I guess.

  Finally, I would like to make a shout out to love06768, who send me a Rose Garland yesterday! That is truly great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!