Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Fossilized Tooth Necklace

  Another not April Fool's day themed item! It is the Fossilized Tooth Necklace!


  Ok, this is getting annoying. Why are there no April Fool's day items other than the Jester Hat?! I hope there are some very soon. Also, there should already be the Fool's day party, but no. It isn't out yet. I hope AJHQ doesn't forget about it! That would be horrible!

  Please send me stuff on Animal Jam for the contest. For more info, click here.

Happy Jamming!

Morningglory17

2 comments:

  1. There aren't any because they won't come until near the very end of the month. This is the same for every holiday. I also said this in a previous comment (:P)

    ReplyDelete

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!