Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Table With Orb

  Still no April Fool's day items? What!? Anyway, today's new item is the Table With Orb!


  Another item they moved from the Mystery Emporium in the Chamber of Knowledge! They need to stop doing that so people have to actually explore to find good items! 

  I have been thinking lately that I should do a contest for the blog. It would be fun, and would make this blog more popular. I will need some items for the contest, so if you could send some to me on Animal Jam that would be great! If you are going to send for the contest, please make the message say," Jam on!" so I know it's for the contest. Good items to send would be seasonal items (not current seasonal items) and small Monday rares. By small I mean not majorly rare. But if you would like to send very rare items I am not stopping you. Non-member items are preferred. I will probably have a contest every other week or so, but I'm not sure yet. I will have more info tomorrow!

Happy Jamming!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!