Monday, March 24, 2014

Rare Shark Fin

  OMG!!! ANOTHER BETA!!!! AND IT"S RARE!!!! Again, I need to get my betas straight. Unless the Shark Fin actually is beta. I have no idea! But anyway, today's rare is the Rare Shark Fin.


  I think I have seen this before. Yeah, I remember seeing this on someone's trade list a while ago. But it was black, not blue and brown. Not good when AJHQ resells rares. Makes them less rare. 

  Ok. So many people think that the Shark Fin is beta. So if you are trying to become beta, you will need to buy some. 

  The Rare Shark Fin is for sale in Jam Mart Clothing for 450 gems. Get yours today!

Also, yesterday I added blog music! If you don't like the music, you can just pause it, turn the sound down, or turn off your computer's speakers. If you do like the music, then good! 

Happy Jamming! 

Morningglory17 

2 comments:

  1. The shark fin is not a beta item. Plus, they only resold it in a different color, so the other ones won't lose their rarity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. k ya. i just hit 600 page views. But the other ones are more rare i guess, so it could lead to like scamming or something.

    ReplyDelete

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!