Sunday, March 23, 2014

Rustic Hanging Lantern and Epic Wonders Glitch

  Today's new totally not April Fool's day themed item is the Rustic Hanging Lantern!


  I like this item, but I have no idea why. It is for sale in Outback Imports for 400 gems.

  If you have been in Epic Wonders recently, you would have probably noticed people on the Epic Wonders orb, floating above the doorway, or standing on the walls. This is a new glitch. There are two ways to do the glitch. I only know the one. First, go to Epic Wonders.


  Then, switch to an eagle. Move somewhere a normal animal would not be able to go.



  Then switch back to a land animal. You will be moved back to where I was in the first picture. When you are still a green blob, click somewhere you would like to go. Then you will be walking on walls or floating in midair.


  Another way is to just switch animals, then click where you what to go. You can have lots of fun with this glitch!



  Lol! So funny! So have fun with this glitch! Send me your funny glitch screenshots at greatness1177@gmail.com. I will feature them in the next post! 

Happy Jamming!

Morningglory17 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!