Saturday, March 22, 2014

Nesting Peck Doll

 Another alpha nesting doll!


  This one is Peck, the rabbit alpha. Again, not a April Fool's day item, but I like it. It looks so cute!! It is for sale in Epic Wonders for 1000 gems!

  This reminds me of the adventures, because there are always alphas at the adventures. But I have never seen Peck in any adventure. Or Sir Gilbert. I wonder why. Maybe there will be a new adventure in the future with both of them in! I hope that's the case, not just that AJHQ forgot about them!

1 comment:

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!