Friday, March 21, 2014

Sailor Hat

  Hi jammers! Today's new item is the Sailor Hat!



  So much for the April Fool's day theme! There hasn't been an item in 3 days! Hopefully there will be some more soon. I especially can't wait until the 'do not press' buttons come out. They are so funny! Anyway, the Sailor Hat is for sale in Bahari Bargains.

  Also, I would like to talk about the 500 views party. Why did nobody come? It would have been fun! I invited all my buddies that were on, including nellydc, and we had a party! But no-one other than my buddies and a few of their friends showed up! Next time, I will be taking screenshots, so people will know if you decided not to come.

  Finally, I will be either late with the posts or not be posting over the weekend. I have a school project I have to work on. But I should be on Animal Jam!

Happy jamming!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!