Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pile of Treasure, New Adventure and 500 Views

  Today's new item is the Pile of Treasure!


  You can actually see the lava crystals, portal crystals and diamonds in it, not to mention the gold. It is for sale in Sunken Treasures for 800 gems.

  Today the new adventure came out. It is called "The Search for Greely". I can't wait to play it! Hopefully now The Hive will be non-member.

  Finally, today there is 500 views on this blog! I am having a party in my den, so I would appreciate if you come. My den should be unlocked, it always is. It will be lots of fun!

Happy Jamming!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!