Sunday, March 30, 2014

Milkshake Hat and Contest

 Hi Jammers! Today's new item is the Milkshake Hat!



  A little weird, huh? Ya, at least it isn't bloody french fries like yesterday. That was weird. They are for sale in the April Fool's party for 550 gems.

  Anyway, yesterday night I finished the contest page! I was getting tired of waiting so I did some adventures and used the prizes for the contest. I will probably have better prizes next time. So the contest page is now done, so have a look and enter! You can get there by clicking here, or clicking the link at the top of every page. Good luck!

Happy Jamming!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!