Monday, March 31, 2014

Rare Golden Headphones

  Happy Rare Item Monday!! Today's awesome rare is the Rare Golden Headphones!!


  Awesome, right? I have a feeling these will be worth a lot. They're not cheap, coming in at 2975 gems, but it's worth the price. They are for sale in Epic Wonders for all members. Be sure to get some!!!

   Also, If you haven't already please enter the contest. I have only one entry, and they are going to get all the great good prizes unless you enter. Click here to enter the contest. Good luck to you if you enter!!

Happy Jamming!!!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!