Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Golf Bag and Party Pics!

  Contest of awesomeness that has 3 entries!!!

  Hi! Today's item in Jam Mart Furniture is...


  The Golf Bag? I don't think this is going to be too popular. At least it's non-member!!

  Also the thousand views party went ok! Me, my buddies, and some other people had tons of fun! Here we are just being random!


  We had a fashion contest thing, kind of like Best Dressed.


  The theme was phantoms that time. Everyone had tons of fun and I hope to do this again sometime. 

  Yesterday this blog had 95 page views, the most ever. I am so happy!!!

  Finally, the contest needs like way more people. There is still only 3 entries, and the last one was a week ago. I think you can do better than that. 

Happy Jamming!!!!!!!

ENTER THE CONTEST NOW!!!!!!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!