Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Skateboard and 1000 Views Party!!!!

Contest of awesomeness!!!!!!!!!

Party Now!!!!!!!

  Hey!! Today's awesome item is the Skateboard!!!!


  Surprisingly, I like this item. Some of the other colours look pretty cool. One even has phantoms on it!! It is for sale in Jam Marty Furniture for 400 gems.

  Today, when I went on Blogger, I had exactly 999 views!! So weird!! But anyway, today there will be a party in my den to celebrate. Anyone can come, but if you try to scam someone, you will be kicked out. I will be taking screenshots/recording, so please come.

  Finally, the contest needs more entries. And very soon, too, because the contest has been on for a over a week. Keep the entries coming!

See you at the party!!!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!