Monday, April 7, 2014

Rare Big Bow

Contest of AWESOMENESS!!

 Hi Jammers!! Happy Rare Item Monday!!! Today's rare is the Rare Big Bow!!


 I wish it was non-member, but whatever. It is sold in Jam Mart Clothing on the 12th page, 4th if you go backwards.

 You know how when you buy clothing, you are automatically wearing it? Well when I bought this I was wearing it, but I was also wearing my Turquoise Necklace at the same time. It has been glitching like that for the past week or so. But only with neck items. Weird, huh?

  I really need more entries for the contest!! I'm sure you don't want to miss out on getting the items! So enter before the contest closes!!

  Finally, there are 964 views on this blog right now!! Yay!! That means 36 more views until the party!! I think we could do that today. Do you?

Happy Jamming!!!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!