Sunday, April 6, 2014

Picket Fence!!!

 Contest of Awesomeness!!!!!!

 Today's new Jamaa-rific item is the Picket Fence!!


 Yay!! It's non-member!! It's also probably for Easter. Most of its other colours are pastels. It is sold in Jam Mart Furniture for 200 gems.

 Speaking of Easter, I will probably start on a guide to the Easter egg hunt, along with some Journey Book pages. Just don't except them to be done very soon.

 Also, I need more entries for the contest!!!! I have three!!! This is not going to be a good contest unless you enter!!!! Enter please please please please please!!!!!!!!!

  Finally, we are getting close to having 1000 views!!!!!!! Yay!!! This time, I will invite you via Jam-a-gram or a Google Plus post. You are welcome to come if you don't get an invite, though. I will be taking screenshots and maybe recording, so everyone will know who avoided coming.

Happy Jamming!!!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!