Saturday, April 5, 2014

Three Surfboards and French Animal Jam?

Contest of Awesomeness!!!!

Hey! Today's new item is the.. Surfboard?


  Yes, it is the Surfboard. But it's already in Jam Mart Furniture and Sunken Treasures!!! See? This one is in Jam Mart Furniture.


   AJHQ needs to get some different items. But anyway, the new Surfboard is for sale in Jam Mart Clothing for 500 gems. 

  Also, today when I logged on, a funny glitch happened. Animal Jam was in French!!! It was hard to figure out at first, but you could obviously see it. Name tags, games, and when you hovered over items. All was in French. Not to mention the chat, which was restricted and in French!! 


  This is what happened when I tried to play The Claw. French The Claw is impossible to win. If it ever gets this way, click the France flag in the chat box. When the pop-up comes up, say yes, and it will load the game in English. 

  Keep the contest entries coming!! I'm still at 3 entries, and the contest can't go on forever!!

  Happy Jamming!!!!

  Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!