Friday, April 4, 2014

Tutu and How to Win The Claw Like Crazy

Contest of Awesomeness!!!

 Today's new item is the Tutu!


  This item is, um, girlie. Very very girlie. On me it looks really weird. Like I have a Wreath Necklace on my butt. So just a hint to arctic wolves: Don't wear this!!!! It looks weird on rabbits too. But it looks fine on most other animals. It is available in Jam Mart Clothing for 350 gems.

  So today on Animal Jam, I was playing The Claw. And you will never guess what I got!! I got a Lion Plushies and an Arctic Wolf Plushie in the same session!!!! And then later I got a Kangaroo Plushie, Eagle Plushie, Cheetah Plushie, and another Arctic Wolf Plushie!!! It is so awesome!!! I have a killer technique to get plushies. I figured out that the plushies move from left to right. So first, try random places until you get a plushie. Go again in the same place until you don't get one. Then move to the right quite a bit. Do that and you will get a lot of plushies!! Just remember that after you get to as far right as you can, you need to go back to the start on the far left.

  Keep it coming with the contest entries. I have 3, but that's still not enough.

Happy Jamming!!!!!!

Morningglory17.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!