Saturday, April 12, 2014

Sparkly Shoes

Contest of awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hey!! Today's item are Sparkly Shoes!! They are available in Jam Mart Clothing for 500 gems.


  Ok, I can admit that some of the most recent items have not been too good. This is no exception. Yesterday's item was though. It was the Elegant Table. 


  When you click the plates the food on them disappears. It is like the Feast Table, but prettier. There are a few more things it does when you click it, but I am not going to list them all. It is for sale in Epic Wonders for 2000 gems. 

 Finally, the contest ends on Monday!!!!!!!!!!! If you want the prizes enter NOW!!!!!!!!! 

Happy Jamming!

morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!