Sunday, April 13, 2014

Bicycle

  Contest of awesomeness!! Prizes too!!

  The contest form only

  Today's new item is the Bicycle!!!!!!!


  I love this item!! It's non-member, cute and antique looking. Only problem is, my den is too full to fit it very well! I finally did find a place for it, in between a Hot Cocoa Machine and an Epic Seasonal Tree. It looks good there. They are sold in Jam Mart Furniture for 400 gems. Buy one today!

  The contest ends tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!


  Please enter or you will miss out! I don't get why people can't just enter the contest!! It takes only a minute and it is fairly easy to do. I'm not sure, but if the form doesn't show up on the Contests page, you can click here to complete the form. If you don't understand the questions, leave a comment and I will respond as soon as I can. 

  Happy Jamming! 


Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!