Monday, April 14, 2014

Rare Leaf Necklace

  Contest of awesomeness!! Last chance!!!

  Happy Rare Item Monday!!! Today's rare item is the Rare Leaf Necklace!!


  It's almost the same colours as Freedom Bands. I think those two items go together pretty well, this rare and the Freedom Bands. It is the cheapest rare I have ever seen, so stock up. The Rare Leaf Necklace is for sale in Jam Mart Clothing on the 4th page. I think. I am just guessing, because I forgot.

 Finally, TODAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR THE CONTEST!!!!!!!!! If you do not enter you can not receive a prize!!!!!! Got that? So enter NOW!!!!

Happy Jamming!!!

morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!