Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Ship's Helm Table and Contest Winners!

 Hiya Jammers! Today's new item is the Ship's Helm Table!


  I like this item. I have enough spaces to buy it, and it will look great in my Sunken Ship den. There are surprisingly only two colours: the one shown, and one covered in sand, seaweed, and a starfish. The second one is supposed to look like it's underwater. This item is for sale in Sunken Treasures for 500 gems.

  Guess what? The contest winners have been chosen! The winner of first prize is....  Camp2014! Second Place is: Molly405! And last but not least we have aprillugo with third! I checked and you are all members so I will send the prizes as soon as possible. Don't worry if you didn't win, I will be having a new contest soon!

  Oh, and by the way here are the correct answers:

  1. The Beard is the rarest item. There are only two orange beards known in existence!
  2. My favourite item type is anything animated, from Ice Armor to Blue Fire Pots. I still do love rares though!
  3. On the bottom of the blog, along with the copyright used to be the words "Do not doubt my awesomeness."
  4. There are 3 non-member adventures. The Adventure Tutorial is not a real adventure.

  Keep watch for another contest! Until next time.

Happy Jamming!

morningglory17

2 comments:

  1. The first one is a matter of opinion, so not everybody would have gotten that correct, and there are millions of players, so I think there's more than two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the first one I said in one of the posts, and I think there are probably more than two but they are on inactive accounts or unlikely, but there might be someone who has one but doesn't know it is beta.

    ReplyDelete

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!