Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Underwater Drum Set

  Hey Jammers! Today's new item is the Underwater Drum Set!


  Isn't there a normal, above-water Drum Set? I'm pretty sure there is one that is beta and one for sale at the Jam Session party. But anyway, this item is for sale in Sunken Treasures for 550 gems.

  I made an account on deviantART a few days ago. I have been working on making pictures on there. Here is one of them.


  If you have deviantART, can you please donate some points? I have none and I know my parents will never buy me any. If you would like to explore my work, the link is here.

  Happy Jamming!!!!

morningglory17.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!