Thursday, April 17, 2014

Porch Swing, Giraffes and More!

  Hi Jammers. Today's new item is the... PORCH SWING!?


  Yes. It is a newer version of the beta Porch Swing. I believe that the beta one will still be beta. After all, it still looks different than this one. This one is for sale in Jam Mart Furniture for 500 gems, but the old one is still not in stores. Unfortunately.

  Also, giraffes are now back from their travels. You can now buy one if you would like.


  You can use the GIF if you would like as it requires no credit.

  The Search for Greely is now available in hard mode. The prizes are the new Phantom Armor!


  I guess each of the treasure chests at the end has one piece. I wonder if this is non-member. All the adventure prizes other than the original beta prizes are. I hope it is.

  There was also a thing about Earth day in the Jamaa Journal, something about safety on Animal Jam, and this.


  I think it means that the Big Cats will no longer be featured in the Conservation Museum for gem donations, and will maybe (I'm hoping) be out of the Diamond Shop! Okay, the diamond Shop idea is a little too hopeful, but you never know.

  I have had some loading troubles with Animal Jam. Not only is the game loading slowly, but even the home page is. It didn't even load the one time, it just said,"Google Chrome could not connect to animaljam.com." I hope that doesn't happen again!

  Finally, I don't know if it's a glitch or an update, but now my Gloves, not the Epic Wonders ones but the beta ones, have a rare plaque on them. It looks kind of tacky to me, like it doesn't belong. But whatever.

  Happy Jamming!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!