Friday, April 18, 2014

Nesting Greely Doll

  Hi! Today's new item is the Nesting Greely Doll!


  To me, this makes Greely look overly cute and fuzzy. I can live with that though. This item is sold in Epic Wonders for 1000 gems.

  Doesn't it annoy you when it is all nice and spring-like in Animal Jam, but in real life it's cold and snowy? This might make it less annoying.


  I made this on deviantART. Be sure to check out my art at morningglory17.deviantart.com. All of my art is mainly free, meaning no credit, but a link to my profile would be nice.

  Finally, I will probably not be on Animal Jam today because I am taking the day off with my family for Easter. In other words, I will be going to a place with no computers.

  Happy Jamming!!

morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!