Saturday, April 19, 2014

Woven Shoes

  Hey! Today's new item are Woven Shoes?


  Yes, they are Woven Shoes. Kind of weird. But they are non-member! AJHQ has been making it easier for non-members lately, with lots more items for them. Even though I am a member, I am still happy. Sometimes I feel bad for non-members. But now I don't need to as much. But anyway, this item is for sale in Jam Mart Clothing for 400 gems.

  Today, I became a bit rarer. I will tell you how. So I was at Adventure Base Camp, and someone was hosting The Search For Greely in hard mode. I switched to my wolf and joined. The adventure started, and I played it normally until I got to the part where you turn into the phantom. The other guy did, but I didn't. I knew that behind the phantom vault is a wolf vault. So I ran back to the vaults. The other guy unlocked the first vault. I opened the prize. It was a Rare Star Cape. I wasn't surprised. I got that last time. I then unlocked the second prize. And OMG! It was a Pirate Sword, also known as a non-member sword! I did have one once, someone overtraded it for a rare. Then I refused to give it back. They reported me, even though I didn't break the rules. I eventually traded it for something. So today I had a bit of luck!

  Happy jamming!

morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!