Sunday, April 20, 2014

Cherry Blossom Tree

  Happy Easter!! Today's new item is the Cherry Blossom Tree!


  It is very pretty. When you click on it, all the petals fall off. If you click again the flowers bloom again! I would make a GIF of it but I don't know how. It will look great in my den, if I can ever find some room! I finally just found some room by replacing the Heart Tree. And it does look great! This item is available in Epic Wonders for 1500 gems. A little pricey, but worth it. 

Happy Easter!!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!