Monday, April 21, 2014

Rare Pirate Beard and More!

  Happy Rare Item Monday!! Today's rare is the Rare Pirate Beard!



  Rares are getting much cheaper. They used to be 700 or 800 gems mostly, now the are 450 to 600 gems. I don't think I am ever going to wear this item, but it's rare, so I bought it anyway. The Rare Pirate Beard is for sale in Jam Mart Clothing on the 8th page.

  Today when I logged on I had a Jam-a-gram from AJHQ, saying my art was in Jammer Central! Here it is!


I won a Artist Plaque for it. I have never won it before. I put it up in my den immediately.


  So I obviously had a good day today. But for some people in Jamaa, today is horrible. People have been scammed of their rares, or just don't have any at all. Some people need a little help with the game, but nobody has helped them. Still, there are non-members struggling to find coloured items. This is where I step in. I have created a group called The Helping Paws of Jamaa. Its purpose is to help anyone who needs it, and stop scamming. Click here to learn more and to join. The link is also at the top of all pages on the blog. Once I have enough people, I will hold meetings in my den for all members of the group. I am hoping this will help Jamaa well. 

Happy Jamming! 

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!