Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Offset Glass Shelves

  Click here to join the Helping Paws of Jamaa and help Jammers today.

  Happy Earth day! Today's new item is the Offset Glass Shelves!


  I guess glass shelves are eco-friendly or something. I don't know. I think that making glass would harm the environment, like making plastic does. To make glass, you have to melt silicone into the shape you want, to melt it you need fire, and fire gives off smoke. Smoke hurts the environment. So this item really isn't eco-friendly! But at least it isn't all wood. It is for sale in Jam Mart Furniture for 400 gems.

  So, it's Earth day. And I want to know, what are you doing to help the Earth? I usually end up planting a garden sometime later in the year. It works horribly, but at least I try. It did work ok last year though, so I was happy. Even small things, like shutting off the water when you brush your teeth, can have a huge result. By helping the Earth, we can make everyday Earth day, and preserve the Earth for the future.

  Finally, you should notice I have changed the blog quite a bit. Thank you to numnum13 for some HTML and CSS codes. I think it looks better now, what about you?

Happy Jamming!

morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!