Thursday, April 24, 2014

Trident

  Hello Jammers! Today's new underwater item is the Trident!


  It kind of looks like it's made out of ribbon. That would be a very unuseful. I know unuseful is not a word, but it should be. It is very useful, the word unuseful. This item is also useful, because it is non-member! It is for sale in Sunken Treasures for 350 gems.

  Finally, please join the Helping Paws of Jamaa to help other jammers. It's the right thing to do.

Happy Jamming!

morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!