Friday, April 25, 2014

Winged Shoes? Really?

 Hi jammers! Today's item is the... Winged Shoes?


  Yes, it is the Winged Shoes. Yes, it is a bit weird. But it is a new item and this is Animal Jam. Most of the items are weird. This item is sold in Jam Mart Clothing for 500 gems.

  Finally, I need more people to sign up for the Helping Paws of Jamaa. It is not hard, just fill out the form on its page. Then you just help others. I have posted the form on Google+, or you can click here or here if you would like more info.

Happy jamming!!!!!

morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!