Saturday, April 26, 2014

Modern Glass Shelves and Invisible People

  Hey! So today, I have decided to start my post with something different. It is a weird glitch I found in someone's den.


  It's a floating Temple of Trivia star. No one was there when I took the screenshot. The star is floating by itself, belongs to no one. I have no idea how or why that happened. All I know, it is kind of funny. There is an invisible person who likes to play Temple of Trivia! Oh no!

  Today's item is the Modern Glass Shelves.


  To me the shelves look a little bent. It is too modern to fit in my den. There also isn't enough room to fit them anyway. This item is for sale in Jam Mart Furniture for 450 gems. 

Happy Jamming! 

morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!