Sunday, April 27, 2014

Dirt Bike

  Hey Jammers! Today, the new item is the Dirt Bike. 


  Anyone who loves sports needs this. It would fit perfectly in any sports themed den. My den on the other hand, is anything but sport themed and is too full of plants and furniture to fit anything else. If you do have room for it though, it is for available in Jam Mart Furniture for 550 gems. 

  Yesterday, I was on my other account, morningglory10, and I was playing adventures, and I won a pirate sword, rare tiara, and rare mech angel wings. But that is not the important thing. The important thing is that after, I traded the pirate sword and rare tiara for my first ever rare bow and arrows! I was so happy! I have wanted one ever since I joined Animal Jam last year. My non-member account morningglory10 was a beta account, made in the beta days. I had never played on it too much though, I played on it when I made it, then forgot about it for a few years. If I had just played on it, I could have been so beta! But yesterday it became rare like it could have been.

  Finally, I am happy that there are already 3 other people that are part of the Helping Paws of Jamaa. Jammers everywhere will thank you! I think that soon I will hold the first meeting for this. 

Happy Jamming! 

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!