Monday, April 28, 2014

Glove

  Hi Jammers. Today's new item is the Glove.


  I am kind of mad this is the rare today. I traded good rares for this a few weeks ago, when I could have just waited and bought it. And not only am I mad because I lost rares, but now all of Jamaa is a little less rare, and so am I. So if you want to be rarer, I would advise you to not buy it. Sounds weird, but it's the truth. But if you really do want to buy it, it's sold in Jam Mart Clothing on the 3rd page.

  Today, I was in Jamaa, and someone was holding a non-member trading party! I though this was a nice thing to do. The non-member part came from the fact that they were only trading non-member items. Non-members are often thought of as not cool just because they don't have a membership. I really don't think this is fair. They didn't do anything to deserve this. I try to help them sometimes.

Happy Jamming!

Morningglory17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me make this straight - I know you don't like rules. I don't either. But I'm sure you don't like being made fun of. So, these are the rules:
No swearing.
No inappropriate comments.
No spamming.
-stares at Metroleafs-
That means you!
If you are AJ-Offers or a guy from my school, you are not welcome here.
That's it!
So, enjoy the blog!